Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a complete collection of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for inventhelp caveman release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or inventhelp office sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.